Keeping Safe During Covid
In these times of limited social interaction, I am taking all relevant measures to ensure the safety of everyone.
Ultimately, getting the best photographs requires you to feel safe and secure. If there is something that you would like me to do to help achieve that, then I’m very open to working around your requirements. After all, anything that keeps you safe is likely to keep me safe as well!
Each shoot will have its own unique requirements. I will work with you to make sure that you and anyone else in attendance feels safe at all times. Here are some guidelines:
Headshots Anywhere – indoor locations
- A two-meter distance is necessary for headshot photography regardless of Covid.
- I wear a mask for the duration of the shoot.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- All equipment is wiped down before and after the shoot with antibacterial wipes.
I only work at events that can provide a brief showing that Covid-secure procedures have been considered.
- I have the NHS track-and-trace app installed on my phone, which I keep with me at all times.
- I take a rapid lateral flow test 24 hours prior to each event.
- I maintain a two-meter distance from all attendees where possible.
- I wear a mask for the duration of any indoor events.
- I only bring in equipment that is absolutely necessary to shoot the event.
- I follow guidelines issues by the Association of Photographers.
- All equipment is wiped down before and after the event with antibacterial wipes.
After EVERY Shoot
- All equipment is wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
- If I find I have been operating at a distance closer than two meters, all my clothes go straight into the wash.
Questions or concerns?
You can call, text or email me any time with any questions you might have, or use my online diary to book a free phone or Zoom consultation.